The Probasics® Satin-Air™ Bariatric Mattress Series is the first choice by clinicians to treat and prevent bariatric patients from pressure ulcers.
• Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
• Seat inflate increases air flow by 20% to middle bladders to prevent bottoming out.
• Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
• 10″ air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for added comfort and support.
• Audible low pressure alarms alert clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
• 3 alarms; low pressure, power failure, and alternating failure alerts clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
• Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
• Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
• Lock out feature prevents unauthorized changes to the pump settings.
• CPR pull tab quickly releases air from mattress.
• Air volume: 15 liters per minute
• Cycle time: 10, 15, 20, and 25 minutes selectable
• Pump Weight: 6.8 lbs.
• Pump Dimensions: 13″ x 4.5″ x 9″
• Mattress Dimensions: 42″ x 80″ x 10″, 48″ x 80″ x 10″
• Cell Depth: 10″
• UL/CSA approved power cord
• Power: 120 VAC
• Input Frequency: 60Hz
• Pressure Range: 20-70mm Hg
• Weight Capacity: 650 lbs.